Hsinchu City Taiwan
1. Mozart: Overture from the opera "The Magic Flute"
W. A. Mozart: Die Zauberflöte Overture
2. Xiao Tairan: "Angels from Formosa"
Tyzen Hsiao: The Angel from Formosa
3. Dukas: "The Magician's Apprentice"
P. Dukas: L'apprenti Sorcier
4. Ravel: "The Peacock Dance of the Dead Princess"
M. Ravel: Pavane pour une Infante defunte
5. Hong Yifeng: "Treasure Island Mambo", adapted from: Zhang Jingshan
It-hong Ang: Formosa Mambo(Arranger: Ching-Shan Chang)
6. Stravinsky: "Firebird" Suite
I. Stravinsky: L'oiseau De Feu Suite(1919)
National Taiwan Symphony Orchestra, website http://www.ntso.gov.tw, phone 04-233911141 ext. 161-164
1. Hsinchu show times: ask for tickets for admission. From 7/22 onwards, you can ask for tickets at the counter of the Cultural Bureau of Hsinchu County Government.
2. Taichung performances: ticket admission, starting from 7/23, you can ask for tickets at the counter on the first floor of the Administration Building of the National Taiwan Symphony Orchestra.
3. Kaohsiung show: the sale will start on 7/23, and the ticket price is NT$100.
Ticket purchase information: Two halls and hospitals ticketing system www.artsticket.com.tw Taichung 04-22595358; Kaohsiung 07-7105958.
【Ticket Sales Location】
Ticket sales location: Taiwan's ticket office in the two halls, Lair Fu, Family Mart, 7-11 and other convenience store machines.
1. Please wear a mask to enter the venue.
2. The group will revise the admission method according to the latest anti-epidemic policy, please pay attention to the announcement on the group's website at any time.